City of Safford, Arizona
Competitive salary: $97,760 to $145,308
The city provides a generous benefits package, including health insurance, retirement plan, and relocation assistance.
First application review: Monday, December 4, 2023.
Are you a financial visionary? Join the City of Safford, Arizona, as their Finance Director and shape the city's financial landscape. Lead investment activities, budgeting, and financial reporting. Be a people leader, fostering excellence in your dynamic team. Your work will have a lasting impact on the city and its residents.
Why the City of Safford?
- Influence the city's financial future
- Make a community impact through sound financial stewardship
- Innovate and implement fresh financial strategies
- Collaborate closely with other city departments for success
- Bachelorís degree in accounting, finance, or related field
- 5 years of financial planning and administration experience (3 years in a supervisory role)
- CPA license preferred
- Be a natural leader with a passion for employee development
- Proficiency in GASB and government accounting software like Caselle
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to deliver compelling presentations
- Experience in financial management for utilities and rate forecasting
- Competitive salary: $97,760-$145,308
- Generous benefits package, including health insurance, retirement plan, and relocation assistance
- Enjoy a $10,000 housing incentive for a home purchase within Safford city limits
- 4-day/10-hour work week
Ready to lead with vision and make a real difference? Shape the financial future of the City of Safford, Arizona!
Apply now at https://www.cpshr.us/recruitment/2271
Abby Ackers, Senior Executive Recruiter
CPS HR Consulting
(O) 916.471.3422 | email@example.com
To view an online brochure for this position visit: hhttps://online.flipbuilder.com/kper/onka
City of Safford website: http://cityofsafford.us
The City of Safford is an equal opportunity employer.