Las Gallinas Valley Sanitary District
San Rafael, California
Administrative Services Manager
Annual salary range: $129,212 to $200,449
An exceptional benefits package is included.
Application deadline: Open until filled.
First review of resumes: Friday, June 12, 2020.
The Administrative Services Manager reports to the General Manager and will directly supervise three staff members Ė the Districtís total staffing exceeds 20 personnel. This position manages a wide array of administrative services functions including accounting, budget, transactional human resources, risk management, procurement, and records management. As the Districtís Chief Financial Officer, proven financial management skills are essential.
Typical job functions include:
- Developing the Districtís annual budget and providing ongoing monitoring
- Managing legislative functions and regularly attending Board meetings
- Providing financial and other staff reports to the General Manager
- Administering employee benefits, recruitment processes, and training
- Overseeing procurement activities, particularly regarding sizeable capital infrastructure construction
- Helping to develop goals and policies for organizational health and regulatory compliance
- Managing implementation of technological solutions and advanced HR services via external contractors
Given the unique low-lying creek, wetland, and bayside location of the Districtís service area and facilities, strict attention is given to the wastewater treatment process. Infrastructure improvement and green environmental protection practices are also ongoing District goals. During the summertime non-discharge season between May and October, approximately 1/2 of the Districtís treated effluent is recycled. The District has received recognition and many awards for environmental and educational programs and is known for being innovative and proactive. The District has a strong and positive relationship with the community by combining effective pollution prevention and educational programs with state-ofĖthe-art technologies.
Las Gallinas Valley Sanitary District is in the Las Gallinas Valley of Marin County, California between San Rafael and Novato. The Districtís wastewater treatment and recycling facilities are located on over 400 acres adjacent to San Pablo Bay. The District currently serves over 30,000 people in the communities of north San Rafael and surrounding unincorporated areas.
To be considered, please submit a cover letter, list of six work-related references, and resume to: https://executivesearch.cpshr.us/JobDetail?ID=652
For additional information, contact:
CPS HR Consulting
To view an online brochure for this position visit: executivesearch.cpshr.us
Las Gallinas Valley Sanitary District website: www.lgvsd.org
The Las Gallinas Valley Sanitary District is an equal opportunity employer.